Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Burned : A Tragic Mystery by J.A. Nevling



Jim and Sharon seemed to have the whole  America dream going for them.  They had a nice home and had a wonderful baby girl.  But their dream turns into a nightmare in one instance as a horrible accident turns everything to ash.

Most of this book is told in the present with flash backs to the reason that Sharon and Jim are separated and living  100's of mile apart.  Sharon has taken a job as an accountant at Prescott Inc.  and  is on the verge of starting an affair with her boss.  He assigns her the task of checking the accounts when an audit is announced.  While in the office here the files are kept she discovers a secret door and can swear that someone is spying on her.  She discovers a secret that she feels could be the reason someone is trying to kill her.

I found this a very interesting mystery and I really had no Idea who was the culprit till the very end.  I did find Sharon's character unlikable even though I really wanted to like her.  That didn't take away from my enjoyment of the book though.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.