Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read A Thon

As a last minute thing last night I decided to join the read a thon.  I will be doing the read a thon lite though as one of the blogs I follow put it.  I will read but will not be doing it hard core. 

Here is a mem for hour 1

Where are you reading from today? I am reading in Lancaster Coutny PA




3 facts about me … 1.  I have alwasy loved to read 2. I am a total book junkie 3. I have homeschooled all three of my kids



How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Three  I know that isn't as many as others but I will be happy if I read one



Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Not really since I did this on the spur of the moment.


If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?


good luck to everyone on their goals

1 comment:

  1. You are in for a great treat!! I love the read-a-thon. This year I am helping, so I won't get to read, but it is sooo fun.

    Keep up the reading!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.