Sunday, June 6, 2010

In My Mailbox and Malibox Monday


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and Mailbox Monday is hosted by The Printed Page.

Be Warned that these posts may cause an increase in you wishlists and TBR piles. 

On Tuesday I got 9 books, Yes you read that right 9 books. 



Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives from Galley Books for review.















Masked by Moomlight for review














Fatal Encryption for review

Shadow Bound from Shelf Awareness

Fortuna for review

Third Rail for Review

Through the Triangle for review

Prodigal of the Pecos for review


Six -Liter Club  (I think I had asked to review this but it was along time coming)



Then on Wednesday I got:


Ransome's Crossing for review


What did you get in your Mailbox? 






12 comments:

  1. Looks like some great picks you have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. Three for me this week. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it rains it pours, right? I got 4 on Saturday (that I didn't open until Monday), but then no more all week. I think that this week might bring many more.

    My list posted at 5 Minutes for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great books this week! I think Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives sounds like a good one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you had a great week bookwise. I hope you enjoy them all. I'm interested in The Secret Lives of Husband and Wives and Ransom's Crossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that guy on the front of Mask looks yummy! Mama likes.

    Here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great selection of books! Author C.E. Edmonson is a good writer. I enjoyed Golden's Rule by him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great titles in there! Secret Lives of Husband and Wives catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the looks of the Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives.

    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Secret Lives Of Husbands and Wives looks interesting. You had a great mailbox. i hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.