Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is Hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com.  This is where we tell others about the wonderful books that we got through out the week.  so head over there and be prepared to add to your TBR pile.  

From the Publisher's

Semper Cool: One Marine's Fond Memories of Vietnam
Semper Cool by Barry Fixler

Friendship Bread: A Novel
Friendship Bread by Darien Gee


Deed So
Deed so by Katharine Russell

The Land of Painted Caves: A Novel (Earth's Children)
The Land of Painted Caves by Jean Auel

Free Kindle Books

A Time to Love (Quilts of Lancaster County Series #1)
A Time of Love by Barbara Cameron


Heart of Stone: A Novel (Irish Angel Series)
Heart of Stone by Jill Marie Landis


Blood Ransom (Mission Hope Series)
Blood Ransom by Lisa Harris


Admit One: My Life in Film
Admit One: My Life in Film by Emmett James



So what books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I just finished Deed So. I'll be eager to hear what you think of it. Happy reading!

    My IMMs are here and here. Both are heavy with review books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this selection. My favourite cowboy/romance writer is Catherine Anderson. Have a great week! (And say hi to the cat by the window for me, he's adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reads! Friendship Bread sounds like the type of book I'd enjoy.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here.

    Wow, you have such a nice list. I'm particularly interested in A Time of Love and Heart of Stone. Blood Ransom and The Land of Painted Caves look nice too.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.