Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Monday What Are Reading?



It'a Monday what are You Reading?  is a weekly meme that is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.  Head over there to she what others are reading and you just may find your next great read.

As I expected I didn't get much read as I was watching the Olympics most nights when I would be reading.  I have a busy month ahead reading wise so I better get busy. 

Here's what's be going on around the blog. 

Last week on the Blog

Audio book Review
Redemption | [Karen Kingsbury, Gary Smalley]
Redemption by Gary Smalley and Karen Kingsbury

Book Review of

Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble

Book Review of
Love Finds You in MacKinac Island, Michigan
Love Finds You in Mackinac Island by Melanie Dobson


On the blog this week

Book Review of
Litfuse
The Choice by Robert Whitlow

Book Spotlight of
Litfuse
Over the Edge by Mary Connealy
This was postponed from last week but I still haven't received my copy so I will be doing just a spotlight .

Book Review of
God Knows Your Name: In a World of Rejection, He Accepts You
God Knows Your Name by Catherine Campbell

Audio Review of
Double Minds
Double Minds by Terri Blackstock

Currently Reading

Physical books

Birthday Party Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #9)
Birthday Party Murder by Leslie Meier

The Haven
The Haven by Suzanne Woods Fisher

Audio
Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)
Deadline by Mira Grant

Thai Die (A Needlecraft Mystery, #12)
Thai Die by Monica Ferris

Kindle
By the Light of the Silvery Moon
By the Light of the Silvery Moon by Tricia Goyer

Coming Up
Angel of the Cove
Angel of the Cove by Sandra Robbins

The Stars Shine Bright (Raleigh Harmon, #5)
The Stars shine Bright by Sibello Giorello


Digital Winter
Digital Winter by Mark Hitchcock and 
Alton Gansky

What's on your reading Horizon?



1 comment:

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.