Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Monday What are you reading?





It's Monday What Are You reading is a Meme Hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.   Head over a find out what others plan to read for the week.  You just may discover your next favorite book.

Last week on the Blog

Book Review of  


















Soul's Gate by James L. Rubart

Book Review of 
  















Practicing the Presence of Jesus by Wally Armstrong

First Chapter peak of


Hidden in the Heart by Catherine West

Book review of
Boo Who
Boo Who by Rene Gutteridge

Audio Book Review of

I, Michael Bennett
I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge

Audio Book Review of
Virals | [Kathy Reichs]
Virals by Kathy Reichs

This Week on the Blog

First Chapter peak of
 
12 Months by Steven Manchester

Book Review of

Courting Cate
 Courting Cate by Leslie Gould

Audio Book Review of
Zoo
 Zoo by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge

Audio Book Review of
James Stewart a Biography
James Stewart a Biography by Donald Dewey


My Current reads on in the side bar

Coming up

Susanna's Christmas Wish
 Susanna's Christmas Wish by Jerry Eicher



Sofia's Secret

Sofia's Secret by Sharlene Maclaren

Beside Two Rivers (Daughters of the Potomac, # 2)
 Beside Two Rivers by Rita Gerlach


What's on your Reading Horizon?















2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Sophia's Secret. Shar is a wonderful lady and she writes good too . :) I've got Zoo on my TBR list as well. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Zoo is a huge huge huge book at my library, I think we have like 150+ holds on it :)
    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.