Saturday, July 19, 2014

Audio Book Discussion 3

Current/most recent audiobook:


The Women of Duck Commander: Surprising Insights from the Women Behind the Beards About What Makes This Family Work

Current/most recent favorite audiobook:


The Half-Stitched Amish Quilting Club (The Half-Stitched Amish Quilting Club, #1)

Listened to this book because my hubby and I are going to see the play that is based on this book.  I have the next in the series but have to decide when it will come in order to listen to it. 

Confessions of a Murder Suspect (Confessions, #1)

This was one of this summer's Sync titles.  I was so excited to see a James Patterson title being offered this year.  I enjoyed this book alot even though it is considered YA. 

Favorite narrator you’ve discovered recently:


I don't have a new narrator that I have discovered.  I do like Davina Porter and I hope to get to the last couple books of the Outlander series in the near future. 

One title from your TBL (to be listened) stack, or your audio wishlist:


Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1)

another Sync title  really looking forward to listening to this

Gone Girl

have had this in my audible library for awhile but just haven't gotten to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.