Monday, July 14, 2014

Where was I Last month

I cannot believe that I let the whole month of June go by which was Audio Book month without even mentioning it.  I usually participate in Audio Book Week which didn't seem to happen this year or I just missed it.  I have been listening to alot of audio books.  I consistently read books in this media more so than in any other media because it is just habit to turn on my audio book on the way to and from work.  I hope to post some audio book reviews in the remaining days of July.  I will also take some of the old questions from past audio book weeks and update my answer for my current situation.  My job has changed as I am now working third shift which has changed my whole life and the way that I do things.  Thus I have been finding it harder to write review posts but I will make an effort to do a better job in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.