Friday, May 11, 2018

Amos faces His Bully by Cheryl C. Malandrinos.

Amos Faces His Bully

Amos is targeted by the town bully because he is so small. When word reaches Amos of his friend David’s battle with Goliath, he thinks back to what David told him about putting his faith in God’s protection. Perhaps the same God can help Amos face his bully too.

My Take:  I thought this book was a very well thought and story for youngsters.  I think it would help the bully as well as the bullied.  I plan on sharing it with my grandchildren.  5 stars.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing Amos Faces His Bully. I am glad you enjoyed it. Hope the grandkids will too!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.